Hi and welcome to Over the Moon. This month I’m joining in on a month-long blogging project created by The Nester, you can find the rest of the participants at 31 Days. This is day twenty-seven of 31 days of Craft Storage Ideas. Storage is at a premium in our little cottage and unfortunately I don’t have a craft space of my own. One day, I’ll turn one of the bedrooms into my studio.
- A thread caddy for your quilting and hand sewing. via Etsy
- Sewing machine mat with pockets via Show and Tell and pattern available at Bloom
- Sewing companion with pattern via Popular Patchwork
- I like this idea as my sewing machine needles are all over the place. Turn a pill-box into needle storage. via La Sewista!
- Ironing board thread catcher and caddy. via Miss Sews-it-all and pattern available at Sew 4 Home
- Here’s a tutorial to turn a glasses case into a travel sewing kit. via Tea Rose Home
- Pincushion caddy from the pattern in Seams to Me: 24 New Reasons to Love Sewing and customised by Texas Freckles with excellent photos and instructions.
- Make an easy felt needle book via Craftsy Blog
If you’ve found other ideas for storing your sewing notions let me know in the comments or by using the contact link at the top of the page.
To read more in the series Craft Storage Ideas subscribe to my newsletter below, or go to the Craft Storage Ideas page to see more.
Coming tomorrow…Quilting Tools