Hi and welcome to Over the Moon. This month I’m joining in on a month-long blogging project created by The Nester, you can find the rest of the participants at 31 Days. This is day twenty-eight of 31 days of Craft Storage Ideas. Storage is at a premium in our little cottage and unfortunately I don’t have a craft space of my own. One day, I’ll turn one of the bedrooms into my studio.
- Love this idea. Store hexies in a plastic box (looks like and embroidery floss box). I’ve been trying to find the original source on this one. Bear with me until I track it down.
- Store quilter’s rulers and cutting mats in an IKEA Magazine rack.
- This is one of those “why didn’t I think of that” ideas. Add a power board to the underside of your ironing board. via Art Threads
- Store your rullers in a letter rack. via Pin Sew Press
- Use a pool noodle for storing your quilts. No need to worry about deterioration from folding. via Sew Kind of Wonderful
- Wood rack for storing your quilter’s rulers and rotary cutter. via Etsy
If you’ve found other ideas for storing quilting tools let me know in the comments or by using the contact link at the top of the page.
To read more in the series Craft Storage Ideas subscribe to my newsletter below, or go to the Craft Storage Ideas page to see more.
Coming tomorrow…Craft Cupboards