Hi and welcome to Over the Moon. This month I’m joining in on a month-long blogging project created by The Nester, you can find the rest of the participants at 31 Days. This is day twenty-three of 31 days of Craft Storage Ideas. Storage is at a premium in our little cottage and unfortunately I don’t have a craft space of my own. One day, I’ll turn one of the bedrooms into my studio.
- Paper supplies stored in an Ikea Alex. via PVE
- Here’s a clever drying rack for canvas made from pegboard, dowels and a wire shelving unit. via Wet Canvas forums
- Re-purpose an unused cot into a drying rack for your artwork. via Ikeahackers
- A clever use for an IKEA shoe organiser. via The Storage Geek
- Here’s a rustic set of rolling shelves made from palettes. via Beyond the Picket Fence
- Stack some Ikea table tops for paper storage. via Ikeahackers
To read more in the series Craft Storage Ideas subscribe to my newsletter below, or go to the Craft Storage Ideas page to see more.
Coming tomorrow…Pens and Markers