Hi and welcome to Over the Moon. This month I’m joining in on a month-long blogging project created by The Nester, you can find the rest of the participants at 31 Days. This is day six of 31 days of Craft Storage Ideas. Storage is at a premium in our little cottage and unfortunately I don’t have a craft space of my own. One day, I’ll turn one of the bedrooms into my studio.
- Cotts from the Cricut-Lover uses icypole trays to store her glue bottles upside down.
- Bonnie of Bonnie’s Creative Place also stores her glue bottles this way but uses off-cuts of PVC pipes, suitably decorated of course!
- The Felted Chicken uses hooks and mini buckets to store her hot glue guns and glue sticks on a peg board.
- I love this hot glue gun holder made by Shanty 2 Chic.
- Kattis Scrapp has decorated a pretty picture frame and used it to store her glitter glue bottles upside down with velcro!
If you’ve found other ideas for glue storage let me know in the comments or by using the contact link at the top of the page.
To read more in the series Craft Storage Ideas subscribe to my newsletter below, or go to the Craft Storage Ideas page to see more.
Coming tomorrow…Washi Tape and Ribbon