Hi and welcome to Over the Moon. This month I’m joining in on a month-long blogging project created by The Nester, you can find the rest of the participants at 31 Days. This is day ten of 31 days of Craft Storage Ideas. Storage is at a premium in our little cottage and unfortunately I don’t have a craft space of my own. One day, I’ll turn one of the bedrooms into my studio.
- Mesh Tiered Organiser via Crochet and Knit Shop. I’ve found similar in the kids section of IKEA, although not as large as this one.
- Completely in love with this Floral Cross Stitched basket by Flamingo toes
- Shoe pockets are so versatile. This is great for single balls of colour – or a rainbow of colours. via Pinterest
- I think this might be made with Expedit and Besta units by IKEA. via The Share Space
- Crochet your own owl hoot basket. via Red Heart
- Re-purpose a wine rack. via Pinterest
- Use PVC plumber’s pipes to make this storage idea by Atelie Abavellar
If you’ve found other ideas for storing yarn let me know in the comments or by using the contact link at the top of the page.
To read more in the series Craft Storage Ideas subscribe to my newsletter below, or go to the Craft Storage Ideas page to see more.
Coming tomorrow…Needles and Hooks!