Hi and welcome to Over the Moon. This month I’m joining in on a month-long blogging project created by The Nester, you can find the rest of the participants at 31 Days. This is day fifteen of 31 days of Craft Storage Ideas. Storage is at a premium in our little cottage and unfortunately I don’t have a craft space of my own. One day, I’ll turn one of the bedrooms into my studio.
- A plastic receipts folder and snap-lock bags. Not sure exactly where this idea has come from, I suspect it appears in the Wire Coiling Secrets DVD from Interweave.
- Cut down a plastic bottle to use as a wire or fireline dispenser. via Flickr
- This is a really clever idea for keeping ribbon neat and portable in a box. This would also work for spools of wire and you can throw in a couple of packets of anti-tarnish as well. via Snapguide
- A different type of folder. via Wire-Sculpture
- Thread wire spools onto a trouser hanger. via Polygarage