Hi and welcome to Over the Moon. This month I’m joining in on a month-long blogging project created by The Nester, you can find the rest of the participants at 31 Days. This is day thirteen of 31 days of Craft Storage Ideas. Storage is at a premium in our little cottage and unfortunately I don’t have a craft space of my own. One day, I’ll turn one of the bedrooms into my studio.
- Anabelle of Bits and Pieces uses a craftsman tote for her Filofax supplies. I think this would be a great idea for scrapbooking and art journals too.
- The Offbeat Home has a re-purposed picnic basket and shared another small suitcase as a nifty mobile option.
- There is a great tutorial for denim armrest project bag on Just Crafty Enough
- I love this Amy Butler bag in Green on Fab Talk
- Keep all your knitters and crochet notions handy in this cute tin. via Etsy
- A knitters project bag with plenty of pockets in grey linen. via Etsy
- Finally, I have one of these over the arm project bags with the sheep print. I don’t thing I could walk and crochet at the same time, but you can store a lot of yarn in the pockets! via Etsy
If you’ve found other ideas for storing WIP let me know in the comments or by using the contact link at the top of the page.
To read more in the series Craft Storage Ideas subscribe to my newsletter below, or go to the Craft Storage Ideas page to see more.