Hi and welcome to Over the Moon. This month I’m joining in on a month-long blogging project created by The Nester, you can find the rest of the participants at 31 Days. This is day twenty-five of 31 days of Craft Storage Ideas. Storage is at a premium in our little cottage and unfortunately I don’t have a craft space of my own. One day, I’ll turn one of the bedrooms into my studio.
- A new use for an embroidery hoop. via Create Crafts
- Frame a pegboard and add some dowel to store as much thread as you need. via Home Talk
- Re-purpose some tongue depressors for embroidery thread. via Wild Olive
- Pretty-fy some clothes pegs with washi tape and paint to wrap bright embroidery thread. via Craft and Creativity
- Use comb style binder spines to store bobbins. via Sutton Grace
- What do sewing machine bobbins and pedicure toe separators have in common? Sew 4 Home uses the separators to keep her bobbins neat and tidy.
- Keep your reels of thread and matching bobbing together with Bobbin Mates. via Vogue Fabrics Store
- Use small plastic hose to manage unruly thread. via Schlosser Designs
- Sticky magnet strips keep your bobbins tidy. via Kwik Deko
If you’ve found other ideas for thread storage let me know in the comments or by using the contact link at the top of the page.
To read more in the series Craft Storage Ideas subscribe to my newsletter below, or go to the Craft Storage Ideas page to see more.