Hi and welcome to Over the Moon. This month I’m joining in on a month-long blogging project created by The Nester, you can find the rest of the participants at 31 Days. This is day four of 31 days of Craft Storage Ideas. Storage is at a premium in our little cottage and unfortunately I don’t have a craft space of my own. One day, I’ll turn one of the bedrooms into my studio.
Here are some ideas to store both the wood mounted and the clear stamps.
- Repurpose a wire basket and replace the fruit you would normally store in it with stamps. This would be ideal for stamps that you regularly use.
- I love this idea by ScrappinXOXO to keep small clear stamps in baseball card sheets in a folder.
- Lori of Clearly I Stamp shows a couple of ideas for storing your stamps. This one uses clear CD cases and a CD rack.
- If you have a lot of wood mounted stamps why not create a wall of stamps like Kim of Dragonfly Dreams. This is definitely worth reading as Kim shares lots of lovely photos of her new studio, along with a gorgeous chandelier!
I found these three other ideas this morning and had to include a DIY, a repurposed item and the obligatory IKEA contribution.
- This is a brilliant idea! My online scrapbook store uses pizza boxes for shipping paper, magazines and other supplies so I’d love to DIY them into this set of drawers. Instructions by Debbie of DebDuzScrappin’
- Here’s a clever idea from Scrapbooks etc to re-purpose an air vent cover.
- The ever useful Alex drawers from IKEA via Pinterest
If you’ve found other ideas for stamp storage let me know in the comments or by using the contact link at the top of the page.
To read more in the series Craft Storage Ideas subscribe to my newsletter below, or go to the Craft Storage Ideas page to see more.