Hi and welcome to Over the Moon. This month I’m joining in on a month-long blogging project created by The Nester, you can find the rest of the participants at 31 Days. This is day eighteen of 31 days of Craft Storage Ideas. Storage is at a premium in our little cottage and unfortunately I don’t have a craft space of my own. One day, I’ll turn one of the bedrooms into my studio.
- Paint a pegboard a pretty colour and frame it. via The 36th Avenue ( BTW love the polka dot walls)
- I love this, especially since you could use any cross stitch pattern on your pegboard. via Craft and Creativity
- Make this spinning display rack. via Sugar Bee Crafts
- Pegboard doors on cube storage. via Decor8
- Now that’s a frame suitable for an elegant craft studio! via Southern Hospitality Blog
- Doily stencilled pegboard. via Etsy
- Lovely simple clean elegant cut out frames from Tater Tots and Jello
If you’ve found other pegboard ideas let me know in the comments or by using the contact link at the top of the page.
To read more in the series Craft Storage Ideas subscribe to my newsletter below, or go to the Craft Storage Ideas page to see more.
Coming tomorrow…Digital Storage