Hi and welcome to Over the Moon. This month I’m joining in on a month-long blogging project created by The Nester, you can find the rest of the participants at 31 Days. This is day twenty-four of 31 days of Craft Storage Ideas. Storage is at a premium in our little cottage and unfortunately I don’t have a craft space of my own. One day, I’ll turn one of the bedrooms into my studio.
- Some dollar store cups, zip ties and pegboard make a cheap pen storage. via Flickr
- Turn a rainbow collection of pencils into wall art. via Home Designing
- A simple and quick DIY tutorial for making a felt pen roll. via Small + Friendly
- New use for an antique vase frog. via Chaos Served Daily
- Copics are difficult to store. Here’s an idea using a Louvre grid. via Jane’s Box of Colours
- Re-purpose a wine rack and Pringle’s cans for your pens. via Stamps Paper Glitter
- Recycle your plastic milk jugs for bulk pencil storage. via Recycle art
- Make this DIY pen organised with foam board! via Ester Roi
- Handy with a drill? This stump marker holder might be just what you’re looking for. via Strawberry Chic
- Travel pen roll that wraps around your sketchbook. via Sketchbook Blog
If you’ve found other ideas for pen storage let me know in the comments or by using the contact link at the top of the page.
To read more in the series Craft Storage Ideas subscribe to my newsletter below, or go to the Craft Storage Ideas page to see more.