Hi and welcome to Over the Moon. This month I’m joining in on a month-long blogging project created by The Nester, you can find the rest of the participants at 31 Days. This is day twelve of 31 days of Craft Storage Ideas. Storage is at a premium in our little cottage and unfortunately I don’t have a craft space of my own. One day, I’ll turn one of the bedrooms into my studio.
- Dish rack Crafty Gemini gave an everyday dish rack/drainer a creative make over with paint and now uses it to store her sewing pattern envelopes.
- Kelsey of Vanilla Joy uses 6 x 9 business envelopes to store her patterns, they’re the perfect size to fit in a wire basket with other bought sewing patterns.
- Tasia of Sewaholic stores her cut out pattern pieces on a skirt hanger, how clever!
- Gabriel’s Good Tidings keeps her patterns in a folder. This would also work for other kinds of patterns (knitting, crochet, beading etc)
- Patterns stored in envelopes again but this time placed in magazine files to help sort them by type. This one’s my favourite because it works for any type of pattern, it’s sorted and you can write important information (like materials required, sizing etc) on the front of the envelope. via My Creative Life
If you’ve found other ideas for storing patterns let me know in the comments or by using the contact link at the top of the page.
To read more in the series Craft Storage Ideas subscribe to my newsletter below, or go to the Craft Storage Ideas page to see more.
Coming tomorrow…*WIP Going Mobile!
*(Work in Progress Craft Bags)