Hi and welcome to Over the Moon. This month I’m joining in on a month-long blogging project created by The Nester, you can find the rest of the participants at 31 Days. This is day three of 31 days of Craft Storage Ideas. Storage is at a premium in our little cottage and unfortunately I don’t have a craft space of my own. One day, I’ll turn one of the bedrooms into my studio.
Today we are looking at paper punches which can be tricky to store because of their size and weight.
- Put those shoe storage hanging pockets to good use with this idea from Inspired by Felicity
- Use bull clips to attach smaller punches on wire shelves. (origin of photo unknown)
- Store your punches in a plastic box and stick samples of the punches to the clear lid just like Christie
- Creating Keepsakes shows how to use a towel rail to hang punches and suggests attaching a strip of ribbon or felt to protect the wall from the punches.
- More IKEA inspiration from Crafty Storage
- Finally, if you prefer to keep your punches out of sight, store them in a drawer with a non-slip mat liner as suggested by Better Homes and Gardens. This would be ideal if your craft room doubles as a spare guest room.
If you’ve found other ideas for paper punch storage let me know in the comments or by using the contact link at the top of the page.
To read more in the series Craft Storage Ideas subscribe to my newsletter below, or go to the Craft Storage Ideas page to see more.