Welcome to Over the Moon. This month I’m joining in on a month-long blogging project created by The Nester, you can find the rest of the participants at 31 Days. This is day twenty-one of 31 days of Craft Storage Ideas. Storage is at a premium in our little cottage and unfortunately I don’t have a craft space of my own. One day, I’ll turn one of the bedrooms into my studio.
- Find instructions to make this fold up table with handy shelves for storing paint. via Bubblewrapped
- Make this storage system for individual paint bottles from small PVC pipes. via Thrifty Crafty Girl
- Full instructions to make this DIY Paint Storage Shelf from Create and Babble
I love this one as most my paint is in tubes. You could also wrap the bull clips with washi tape. Paint Board with Chalk Lettering via Why Not Eight
- Here’s a clever ideas. Make a paint shelf with a hidden door. via Infarrantly Creative
- This one is like number 2 but with larger PVC pieces to store multiple bottles. Great way to store colour families. via Today’s Creative Blog
- Here’s a clever way to use leftover wire shelves. via Mad in Crafts
- Store you paint on the inside of a door. via 100 Directions
If you’ve found other ideas for storing paint let me know in the comments or by using the contact link at the top of the page.
To read more in the series Craft Storage Ideas subscribe to my newsletter below, or go to the Craft Storage Ideas page to see more.
Coming tomorrow…Paint Brushes