Hi and welcome to Over the Moon. This month I’m joining in on a month-long blogging project created by The Nester, you can find the rest of the participants at 31 Days. This is day twenty-six of 31 days of Craft Storage Ideas. Storage is at a premium in our little cottage and unfortunately I don’t have a craft space of my own. One day, I’ll turn one of the bedrooms into my studio.
- What a brilliant idea!! Use a filing cabinet to file your fabric, and make use of the suspension files too! via The Thinking Closet
- Re-purpose the sides of an unused cot to hang your fabric. via Dwelling Delightfully
- Fix a curtain rod to the wall and use curtain ring clips to hang fabric. via Craftaholics Anonymous
- Fold your fabric and use skirt hangers in a closet. via Ish and Chi
- All neat and tidy folded in a painted vintage chest of drawers. The Alex chest of drawers from IKEA would be a perfect substitute if you cannot find a vintage one to your liking . via Flickr
- Hanging shoe storage from IKEA make the perfect hidden organiser for your fabrics. via Bryn Alexandra
- Re-purpose a letter rack to store your fabric. Pretty and practical. via Design Mom
If you’ve found other ideas for fabric storage let me know in the comments or by using the contact link at the top of the page.
To read more in the series Craft Storage Ideas subscribe to my newsletter below, or go to the Craft Storage Ideas page to see more.
Coming tomorrow…Sewing Notions