Welcome to Over the Moon. This month I’m joining in on a month-long blogging project created by The Nester, you can find the rest of the participants at 31 Days. This is day twenty-nine of 31 days of Craft Storage Ideas. Storage is at a premium in our little cottage and unfortunately I don’t have a craft space of my own. One day, I’ll turn one of the bedrooms into my studio.
- This green craft cupboard is part of the Martha Stewart range. I think it also comes in white. I wonder if the other door hides a pin-up board? via Making it Lovely
- Featured on Scrapbook.com this fold down craft cupboard/desk is perfect for the space challenged crafters.
- Transform a plain cabinet into this corner of craft supply heaven! via BHG
- This french style armoire got a makeover just for Dianne’s craft studio. via In my own Style
- Traci of Beneath my Heart gave this closet the turquoise treatment with a painted pegboard.
- Can you believe this is the same armoire as in number 4? It looks totally different painted white. via In my own Style
- There are a few ideas here to transform an old cupboard along with suggestion for storing supplies. via BHG
To read more in the series Craft Storage Ideas go to the Craft Storage Ideas page to see more.
Coming tomorrow…Craft Studios