Hi and welcome to Over the Moon. This month I’m joining in on a month-long blogging project created by The Nester, you can find the rest of the participants at 31 Days. This is day sixteen of 31 days of Craft Storage Ideas. Storage is at a premium in our little cottage and unfortunately I don’t have a craft space of my own. One day, I’ll turn one of the bedrooms into my studio.
- Fire Mountain Gems have a clever tool and spool bin.
- Seven Clown Circus has made a jewelry organizer from a coat hanger. This idea could easily be used to store lengths of chain instead.
- Huggy spools from Fire Mountain Gems could be used for chain or cords and slipped over a dowel for storage.
- Hand lengths of chain from curtain hooks on a rail. via Maybe If You Just Relax
- More ways to hang chain instead of jewellery. This time mount cutlery tray drawer inserts on a wall and add hooks to hand jewellery or chain. I like the little shelves under the hanging spaces. via Mum’s Grapevine
If you’ve found other ideas to store chain let me know in the comments or by using the contact link at the top of the page.
To read more in the series Craft Storage Ideas subscribe to my newsletter below, or go to the Craft Storage Ideas page to see more.