Hi and welcome to Over the Moon. This month I’m joining in on a month-long blogging project created by The Nester, you can find the rest of the participants at 31 Days. This is day twenty-two of 31 days of Craft Storage Ideas. Storage is at a premium in our little cottage and unfortunately I don’t have a craft space of my own. One day, I’ll turn one of the bedrooms into my studio.
- Turn a bamboo mat into a brush roll by adding woven elastic. via Mrs Easton
- The head of an outdoor broom turned into storage for paint brushes. via Pinterest
- A new use for a garden urn. via Apartment Therapy
- Drill some holes in an old brick. via Méchant Studio Blog
- Check out this rolling studio made from a sturdy trolley. The other side stores paint tubes. via Wet Canvas forums
- If you prefer to buy something instead, this stand from Knotweld might be what you’re looking for.