Hi and welcome to Over the Moon. This month I’m joining in on a month-long blogging project created by The Nester, you can find the rest of the participants at 31 Days. This is day fourteen of 31 days of Craft Storage Ideas. Storage is at a premium in our little cottage and unfortunately I don’t have a craft space of my own. One day, I’ll turn one of the bedrooms into my studio.
- Cut down cardboard boxed in this small vintage button cabinet. via Flickr
- Drawer inserts for spice jars can store so many things, including beads. via Scrapbooks Etc
- Every beader’s dream! A printer typesetter cabinet, via Flickr
- This wall rack holds quite a few beads. Use spice jars or the next item on the list, round stackable jars. via Flickr
- I think all beaders have these round stackable jars. via Handmade Jewelry Club
- Recycle egg cartons for storing your beads. via Authentic Arts
- I love this idea! Use ice-cube trays in drawers ( is that an IKEA Alex set of drawers?) as perfect sized compartments for beads. This would suit small sets of beads and artisan beads.. via Anna’s Lakeside Studio.
If you’ve found other ideas for glue storage let me know in the comments or by using the contact link at the top of the page.
To read more in the series Craft Storage Ideas subscribe to my newsletter below, or go to the Craft Storage Ideas page to see more.